Gila Crossing Families,
We are excited to return to IN-PERSON learning here on campus on Monday, August 2.
This year's theme is Rockin, Rollin and Resilient!!! Are you all ready to Rock???
We have some very important announcements about the start up:
1) We have changed the start times for this coming year, to allow for distancing on the buses.
Pre-K to 4th grades will attend from 7:30am to 2:30pm Monday - Thursday, with a 11:30am release on Fridays
5th to 8th Grades will attend from 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday - Thursday, with a 1:00pm release on Fridays
Please plan for these changes in start and end times, especially for when students will arrive home in the afternoons.
2) If you need to register, please do so ASAP by coming in to the front office weekdays from 8am to 3pm. It's important that we start Rockin right from Day 1
3) We still need to collect quite a few Chromebooks and WiFi HotSpots. You can return these to the meal buses starting on Monday, July 19, if you have not already done so. Chromebooks can also be dropped off at the Front Office. You will be invoiced for Chromebooks not returned to the school.
4) Meet the Teacher / Open House will be held Thursday, July 29 from 4pm-6pm (Pre-K to 4th) and 5pm - 6pm (5th to 8th). We will be doing a family BBQ meal that afternoon as part of the festivities.
5) Shirts, Backpacks and other Materials will be available for pickup at the Open House / BBQ.
Please Stay Tuned for more announcements in the coming days!!!